So this is a post about nothing.
- I’m not a big crier. Movies can’t make me cry, speeches won’t make me cry, and parting with friends won’t make me cry. Don’t get me wrong, I have emotions; I just somehow can never get myself to cry at a sad occasion. The only time I cry is when I get hurt or when someone I love gets hurt.
- Tonight was the cast party. I didn’t cry, but I hugged everyone, kissed the tops of some heads, told people I’d miss them, and just felt sad in general. I miss everyone already. I don’t know how I’m going to get through the rest of my summer without some people in this cast.
- I’m beginning to realize how sad I get at night. It doesn’t matter how awesome of a day I’ve had, I will be sad at the end of the day. Like last night. Nothing bad happened, a lot of good happened, and somehow I managed to feel like shit. Today, so many bad things have happened, and not that much good has happened, so if I’m slightly more entitled to being pissy tonight, so be it.
- That second choice post from last night? Still relevant. Somehow I always end up losing out to the pretty blondes.
- My head hurts really badly.
- I’m going to the beach with Jessica and maybe some friends who I haven’t seen in a good month and a half. That’s probably the only thing I’m going to be looking forward to for a really long time.
- I don’t have very many close friends. I realize that a lot of people don’t mean what they say to me, and it makes me kinda melancholy because why can’t they just say what they mean? I just kinda feel like I like people a lot more than they like me.
- I suck.